9.11.2008

Like The Familiar Maxim:




(Image) Size Doesn't Matter.






9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, not really a "lengthy update" is it. Was looking forward to getting more insight into why toast seemed to be so vexed after meeting you.

Plus... I don't get the cartoon?

11:20 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Very cute.

Hold on....size doesn't matter?!?

11:07 AM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

The cartoon is an allegory for how unlike both god and darwin I am.

Honest, guv.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Chris Benjamin said...

great cartoon. but, that means god is either cruel or incompetent. and if we are really in his own image we must be both.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

In Okami's absence, I have a question:

If you could have any animal as a sidekick, what would you choose?

Anyone?

1:05 PM  
Blogger Chris Benjamin said...

a polar bear. no one would mess with me. in fact, i could be its sidekick.

7:18 AM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Silverback Gorilla for me. We could pick nits off each other

1:07 PM  
Blogger Chris Benjamin said...

this post has suddenly become so singular.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

I wonder where she is.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home