Freedom is just Chaos, with better lighting.*
I am still here.
Somewhere.
Now the proud owner of not one, but two 5-leaf clovers.
Never knew there was such a thing, but always believed there could be.
Somewhere.
I am still here.
*Quote - Alan Dean Foster
Somewhere.
Now the proud owner of not one, but two 5-leaf clovers.
Never knew there was such a thing, but always believed there could be.
Somewhere.
I am still here.
*Quote - Alan Dean Foster
3 Comments:
Ah yes. The five leaf clovers are abundant around our local nuclear power plants. They make a wonderful garnish for the two-headed fish in the nearby stream.
You're taking your blog title way too seriously. You should change it to "When the desire to blog manically and post naked pictures of myself takes over".
You should try and cross breed a ten leaf clover
Post a Comment
<< Home