Today's Horoscope
"Learning something new will help you get ahead but staying in the same position, being overworked and underpaid, will lead to discontent. It's time to start planning your way to better times."
.........couldn't have put it better myself.........
.........couldn't have put it better myself.........
9 Comments:
This advice seems fashionable right now.
Doesn't mean it's not good though. I'm going to take it.
Today, mine said:
"You will work a 12 hour day then cycle home to beat yourself off. The experience will be strangely unsatisfying and you will fall into a shallow restless sleep"
Hopelessly inaccurate.
I caught the bus this morning.
Mine says "You will finally get it on with an Asian Canadian hottie." Come here, baby. :p
I just returned to my 日本語 studies after an unplanned work-related hiatus so I am again learning new stuff, such as how learning Japanese is really hard. I don't know how the 日本人 do it.
Okay so what are you going to do now?
Ant: Hope it helps you - I'm still deciding on what to do with it.
Ultra: :)
Grant: I'm beginning to feel as though my work-related hiatus is slowly evolving past a hiatus and into a full-blown routine. :P
SSC: I really have no idea. It's the odd sensation of training for a particular job, getting the job, and then realizing that it is a completely bizarre environment. So I'm weighing the options of changing companies, changing sectors or maybe join a circus since they have more stable work environments.
So true! I'm always trying to improve myself and move up and ahead. My motto is work smarter, not harder. I use lots of macros and time savers whenever I can.
SSC- I opt for the circus... Can I get tickets?
It April what does it say now?
You know what else is a stable environment? Erm...something to do with horses. Sorry. Not awake yet.
And so what's changed in the weeks since you've posted?
Post a Comment
<< Home