Copyrighted by Okami 7:55 PM
Speak.
open thy mouth and let thy words leap forward and tumble in an awkward rush. speaketh i say.
Speak.See how easy it is to be succinct, messiah? ;-)
I'm going to say Not Speak.Just to be an unspeakable pain.
Grant: Very well.
Doug: Very well.
Messiah: Awkward may be apt indeed.
Joe: Very well.
Ultra: As opposed to a speakable one?
SPEAK SPEAK NOW
I fear you may have gone the Ultra way, Okami.
woof.
SSC: Very well.
Joe: No, not at all - simply reviewing the content prior to posting.
Benji: Good boy!
Post a Comment
<< Home
16 Comments:
Speak.
Speak.
open thy mouth and let thy words leap forward and tumble in an awkward rush. speaketh i say.
Speak.
See how easy it is to be succinct, messiah? ;-)
I'm going to say Not Speak.
Just to be an unspeakable pain.
Grant: Very well.
Doug: Very well.
Messiah: Awkward may be apt indeed.
Joe: Very well.
Ultra: As opposed to a speakable one?
SPEAK SPEAK NOW
I fear you may have gone the Ultra way, Okami.
woof.
SSC: Very well.
Joe: No, not at all - simply reviewing the content prior to posting.
Benji: Good boy!
Post a Comment
<< Home