According to Wikipedia, there were strippers. However, the only real mention of this is based on a quote from the anti-violent-video-game book Teaching Boys To Kill. The quote states that Japanese women in the strip clubs lower their kimonos for Duke, so I guess this is right up your alley, グラントさん.
What I thought was really funny was that they brought up blowing up a stained glass window in an empty church before they mention the Japanese strippers! The point of the quote seems to be aimed at violence towards women, but they threw in the church thing just because Duke is a Godless heathen! Once again, it looks like it's right up your alley, グラントさん.
8 Comments:
Duke Nukem had 3D strippers? Why am I always the last to know these things?
Was this some kind of cheat?
Damnit!!
According to Wikipedia, there were strippers. However, the only real mention of this is based on a quote from the anti-violent-video-game book Teaching Boys To Kill. The quote states that Japanese women in the strip clubs lower their kimonos for Duke, so I guess this is right up your alley, グラントさん.
What I thought was really funny was that they brought up blowing up a stained glass window in an empty church before they mention the Japanese strippers! The point of the quote seems to be aimed at violence towards women, but they threw in the church thing just because Duke is a Godless heathen! Once again, it looks like it's right up your alley, グラントさん.
I get the same thing when I think.
Hold on, there were strippers int the game?!?
Grant: You not the last to know - read on!
Ultra: Perhaps they are stealthy ninja strippers?
Doug: What a lovely summary. Our CEO has his own catch phrase regarding kimonos that is incredibly similar to this - only without the smashing glass.
Joe: Aren't brain cramps awful? And apparently there were!
Post a Comment
<< Home