Aftermath

*Ring!*
*Ring!*
*Rinnnnnnnnggggggggg!*
**BEEP**
Hello, you have reached the domain of Kotta Okami, with “When Apathy Takes Over” corporation.
I am sorry that I am unable to answer your call at the moment.
The usually placid and warmly received New Year has brought with it this year a new arrival:
Its illegitimate bastard child Chaos.
Damn heathen child has now run amok as mommy dearest has been too busy with the inundation of requests for resolutions and repentance in the world.
How I ended up backed into a corner having to watch the little demon for the past 3 weeks is beyond me – but the wee dynamo is spreading me thin and wearing me out.
I am heading to the airport tomorrow to plunk the tot on any plane heading in any direction so long as it is not in the same direction I am going.
Wish me luck – I will be back soon.
Please leave your name, message and blog link at the beep and I will return your call as quickly as possible.
Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
**BEEP**
8 Comments:
'Deviant' Smart just saying Hi. Youre not really going to dump Chaos on a plane, are you? Or maybe you did already, and it caused the emergency landing at Hearthrow yesterday...wait a minute...
BEEP...
Hello? Uh, Hi. This is the local library. You still have our last copy of 'Lady Chatterley's Lover'. In fact, you've had it for the last 5 years and you are accruing a serious debt. If you do not return the book and pay the fine, all your base are belong to us.'
BEEP
Smartbuddy: Not to worry, I would never send the little 'tyke of terror' anywhere in the world where I have friends.
Ultra:
BEEP...
Hello? Local Library? Uh, Hi. This is Okami. I have never had 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' on loan from your establishment as I keep telling you my library card was stolen and they signed it out under my name. The police already have a description of the perpetrator, and are headed to the U.K. to apprehend him. I'm sure through the due course of trial you will be financially reimbursed for the debt.
Just to help me clarify, could someone from the library please call me back and elaborate on whatever "all your base are belong to us." is meant to convey?
BEEP
きをつけて
Grant: I'm not known for being one to repeat myself...but...
Holy Mother of God.
Welcome back.
What I'm wondering is why you sent him my way.
*sigh*
BEEP.
Hi. This is the library again. We tried the address you gave in the U.K. to no avail. I won't elaborate upon why, but suffice to say that a lot of time and ammunition was wasted. Go to Wiki for the 'all your base..' information. Oh, and there were about 15 beeps before this one. You need to erase some of your messages.
BEEEP
Post a Comment
<< Home