11.28.2007

He Needs a Name.

I have been trying to type out an update for one and all for days now - but to no avail.



Work and other life happenings keep running off with my paltry free time.



So I will instead share with you an image.



Not of me.



Not of someone I know.



But of a stranger. More precisely, a strange stranger.



Who has crossed a line that should likely never have been crossed.



A cultural iconic identity, known to generations of us has irrevocably been altered in one of the most singularly disturbing images I have born witness to in some time.



Abused.



Defaced.



Fouled.



In a word…



Kitty-ed.




21 Comments:

Blogger Chris Benjamin said...

oh okami, thank you for that laugh, that was beautiful.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Doug Murata said...

I shall name him "Awesome!" (the exclamation mark is a part of his name), and I shall love him and hug him and pet him and feed him and squeeze him ...

It's either that or Darth Kittius, Wielder of The Force, Destroyer of Worlds, He Who Invokes Fear in All.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

I shall name him Fluffikin Sky-paw-ker.

Hideous.

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Force. I has it.

kthxbye

PS I second Toast's suggestion...

11:03 AM  
Blogger Princess Pointful said...

Can I haz lightsaber?

2:03 PM  
Blogger eric1313 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:32 PM  
Blogger eric1313 said...

I find his choice of accessories disturbing.

Indeed this was a powerful laugh, as the emperor has foreseen...

Call him Darth Sparkles. A powerful Sith he shall become.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Okami said...

Benji: You're welcome. It reminded me of your costume title "Death of the Empire"!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Okami said...

Doug: I couldn't help but assign an enthusiastic child-like voiceover as I read that!

Darth Kittius - lovely name for such a disturbing creature...

4:03 PM  
Blogger Okami said...

Ultra: Wow. Brilliant.

Need I say more?

4:06 PM  
Blogger Okami said...

Ant: Youz has it indeed.

Of course, that only works when the Force looks like someone's towels, bedsheet and bathrobe were their inspiration.

Ugh - his pickup line probably involved the wrods "petting" amd "purring"

4:11 PM  
Blogger Okami said...

Princess: Hmmm - more than likely his pickup line also incorporated THAT.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Okami said...

Deleted: Was it something I said.

Oh. No, wait. I guess it would actually be something YOU said.

Either way, we'll all wait here for your return.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Okami said...

Eric: Ha! Darth Sparkles - sounds like something you would find if 'My Little Pony' crossed over to the dark side...

4:20 PM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

"I find his choice of accessories disturbing."

Nice, Eric!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Perhaps holding this in all of those years explains his rage.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Okami said...

Ultra: Mean you garage door openers does not a good sith make?

6:55 AM  
Blogger Okami said...

Joe: I think collectively we would all be terrified to think of what else he might be holding in...

6:56 AM  
Blogger paul said...

and thou shalt call me fluffy the mighty, and thou shalt rub my tummy when i command it, and thou shalt cease immediately when i also command so, or you will feel my wrath

10:23 PM  
Blogger Okami said...

Messiah: I highly doubt that this particular entity exhibits any form of actual feline behaviour whatsoever...

3:55 PM  
Blogger eric1313 said...

Sorry! I was the deleted! Comment. I figured I could change picks and it would be funnier.

---

Toast

All kinds of new darkside accessories for the stylish young sith of today.

---

Pink is the new black?

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home