10.31.2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

So this post will have to be short as I am heading out the door:


HAPPY HALLOWEEN to one and all - and in celebration of the costumes that abound on this of all days (and that I still owed Ultra this image at Doug's suggestion from a previous post)


Voila!





10 Comments:

Blogger Doug Murata said...

Now the world is happy that Ultra brought this up. (Or at least your male readers are.)

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed they are. :-)

Happy Halloween!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Princess Pointful said...

I don't even want to think about the practicalities of riding a horse in that.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

See? Now if Mounties really looked like that, people would be breaking laws left and right up there.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Chris Benjamin said...

sexyyyyah.

not sure what that means.

i went as death of the empire. it was a hit.

2:54 PM  
Blogger eric1313 said...

I visited with reveling neighbors, then went home and wrote a short story. It was sad at first, but got a lot better. The story reflected that, it was quite a mixed bag.

Other than that, I agree with both Princess and Joe about the image.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Okami said...

Doug: Glad I could help??

Ant: Thanks for the confirmation - hopefully you didn't visit my site before your Halloween bash...

Princess: Isn't that the truth? Of course the guys who read this are now picturing her with a saddle and a riding crop.

Joe: That's true - and you would be first in line at the border to immigrate into Canada.

Benji: LOL - I think you know exactly what that means.

Eric: I read your story last week and was laughing to the point of tears...well done.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

WAAAOOW!

Handcuff me and take me away.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Okami said...

Ultra: So I take that to means that the costume meets with your approval?

4:42 PM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Oh yes.

It was, for want of a better word, arresting.

Ho ho.

Ahem.

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home