When a band breaks up, it is like gaining between two and four or more ex-girlfriends or boyfriends, depending. It really is that bad. Custody battles range from songs to equipment--I once had to fight for my guitar cable. (It had a lifetime warranty, and I wasn't budging)
Benji: I just found the quote remarkably apt for so many things in life.
Doug: Hmm - technically wouldn't it be Neko's damn right? (But I'll happily take it anyway!)
Ultra: It is a case that holds Nekos - pretty straightforward actually. the quote is part of their branding for the launch of the new fall line. ;)
Princess: Oh, I will gladly admit to that! ;)
It's off a team mate's Starbucks coffee cup that I found myself reading while bored out of my ever-lovin' mind during a meeting in Vancouver last week. Hmmm - maybe my post from way back when on "Starbuckanization" is coming to fruition...
Eric: I can readily believe that the impact of such a relationship ending can be considerable - and at times, horrendous. But good on ya for standing your ground on the G.C.
11 Comments:
gotta love neko case.
You're damn right!
I don't know what Neko Case is.
Oh, Wiki!....
I know where you found that quote... but I'll keep it to myself ;)
When a band breaks up, it is like gaining between two and four or more ex-girlfriends or boyfriends, depending. It really is that bad. Custody battles range from songs to equipment--I once had to fight for my guitar cable. (It had a lifetime warranty, and I wasn't budging)
Benji: I just found the quote remarkably apt for so many things in life.
Doug: Hmm - technically wouldn't it be Neko's damn right? (But I'll happily take it anyway!)
Ultra: It is a case that holds Nekos - pretty straightforward actually. the quote is part of their branding for the launch of the new fall line. ;)
Princess: Oh, I will gladly admit to that! ;)
It's off a team mate's Starbucks coffee cup that I found myself reading while bored out of my ever-lovin' mind during a meeting in Vancouver last week. Hmmm - maybe my post from way back when on "Starbuckanization" is coming to fruition...
Eric: I can readily believe that the impact of such a relationship ending can be considerable - and at times, horrendous. But good on ya for standing your ground on the G.C.
Any relation to Necco Wafers - those tasty treats from days gone by?
If nothing else, it must make it interesting when said independent rocker gets undressed.
recommendations of which album(s) to start with are welcome.
What are Nekos?
(I can't be bothered asking Wiki)
Ultra: She's yanking your chain. Neko Case is a singer. Stop being so lazy and Wiki!!!
D'oh!!
Post a Comment
<< Home