9.18.2007

I am like Indiana Jones, but in heels

It all seems so tranquil; so simple. Like a timid snowflake that falls effortlessly from the sky to join its kin upon the sloping causeway of the mountainside. Only to have the cliff face give way; rock and snow and undulating natural debris cascading downwards in a terribly and blinding display of visceral destruction.

Welcome to my September – the month of the campaign (“cam-pain”).

18 Comments:

Blogger Doug Murata said...

Do not succumb, but rather go forth towards victory! Cry havoc and let loose the dogs of war! Fear not this paltry campaign. Make those who would be your obstacles either your allies, or naught but worms to be trampled 'neath your combat ... stilettos.

Good luck, and godspeed.

1:32 PM  
Blogger paul said...

I had the urge to ask about the whip since you painted such an interesting picture, but decided not to.

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you've gone from Kirsten Dunst to Harrison Ford in the space of a month?

Yowch. They are working you hard aren't they...

3:03 AM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Yay Doug!

5:07 AM  
Blogger Chris Benjamin said...

sounds like it'll be a wild ride, i wish you luck.

5:32 AM  
Blogger Okami said...

Doug: This now hangs in my office alongside my computer and a few choice quotes I have acquired over time. Epic, yet apt. I love it - thank you.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Okami said...

Messiah: Yeah - I forgot about that when I went with I.J. In the post title...

I suppose the famous I.J whip would like be taken out of context when in the hands of a woman in heels...

Duly noted for next time :)

5:18 PM  
Blogger Okami said...

Ant: I just couldn't bring myself to say "Lara Croft"

5:20 PM  
Blogger Okami said...

Ultra: I concur!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Okami said...

Benji: Thank-you for the well wishes. We are down to the final week and I am eagerly awaiting October to have this campaign of chaos draw to a close. :)

4:43 PM  
Blogger SMARTBuddy said...

Indiana Jones in heels sounds HOT. Too hot infact for a Monday morning. Im off to the cold room.

3:37 AM  
Blogger Doug Murata said...

I'm flattered! All I was going for was a smile. I'm glad to see that it seems to have worked.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Once again, Doug sets the bar way too high for any of us to reach.

Are you sure it's an avalanche of snow and not just paperwork?

11:59 AM  
Blogger Okami said...

Smart: now that it is Friday, did the cold room help?

6:49 AM  
Blogger Okami said...

Doug: it worked very well - the keynote event takes place tomorrow and then the campaign draws to a close for another year.

I'm leaving your words on my wall.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Okami said...

Joe: indeed he did!

Hmm - good question, but given the length and intensity of this project and looking at the forecast for tomorrow (eww)

I'm going to split the difference and say "both"!

Wish me luck for tomorrow everyone!!

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! (Though I suspect it's past "tomorrow" now...)

1:08 PM  
Blogger Okami said...

Ant: All well wishes are warmly received, even belated ones!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home