8.30.2007

Happy Blog-iversary!!

This hereby commemorates my 100th post !!

Let the celebrations begin !!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot! Happy 100th! I am going to celebrate my speaking to you right now...

1:22 PM  
Blogger Doug Murata said...

w00t! Such fun!

2:55 PM  
Blogger paul said...

whoo hoo! congrats!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

I'm going to drink too much then get thrown out of the party.

4:44 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Sorry, I meant to comment much earlier but I over-indulged at the celebration banquet.

Either that or someone slipped something into my drink...

1:08 PM  
Blogger Okami said...

Ant: Thanks for the lovely gift of gab - although I haven't any idea how a person would go about wrapping that...

4:48 PM  
Blogger Okami said...

Doug: Isn't it though?

4:49 PM  
Blogger Okami said...

Messiah: Thanks! A little odd that I have that much bloggable content isn't it?

4:50 PM  
Blogger Okami said...

Ultra: Well... Okay, but I was kinda hoping you could do something different from my other 99 blog-post celebration parties. On the other hand, why mess with tradition?!?

4:52 PM  
Blogger Okami said...

Joe: Anytime and everytime is a perfect time to comment! And always moreso when the commenter has been drinking - or so I told. And while I can't speak for slipping something into the punch, if anyone asks if that is water you're drinking, just smile, nod and say "sure". :)

4:57 PM  
Blogger Chris Benjamin said...

doing the 'dance of one hundred' here and loving it.

congrats!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Okami said...

Benji: Oh that is lovely - thank you!!

Is that dance strictly of Maritime origin or does it date back to a cross-
Atlantic tribal ritual? :)

5:51 PM  
Blogger Chris Benjamin said...

it originates from the hundreth meridian. it involves scrunching up your close-eyed face like your name is gordon downie and shaking convulsively.

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home