Compilation of Thought
While I gather my thoughts from the previous email and attempt to bestow upon them some merit of significance, I choose to provide you with some imagery I found of my city.
Please note: none of these photos are mine, and I would like to give full creative licensing and credit to those individuals to whom these images belong.



7 Comments:
Oh I think I recognise that skyline - funnily enough (well not really that funny) it was the scene of my being laid low with food poisoning. On my return the sight of the skyline was enough to flip my stomach again...
Lovely though those pictures are, they do actually make me sick!
Ant: Well I figured since you have a picture of my city as your avatar it was the least I could do.
On the down side, I'm beginning to have a similar reaction to my hometown.
It's a shame such a lovely skyline has an association with puke
Ultra: Well when you put it that way...
I think it's so cool that you have your own city. What kind of rents do you charge?
Joe: That depends upon the tenant. I refer to it as "selective asset management".
Ha! I've got so used to my avatar that I'd forgotten about those statues...
Post a Comment
<< Home