5.24.2007

Snow Day? In May?

I could add a write up here about what I awoke to find outside my bedroom window this morning...

But I'll describe to you the weather instead.

And because a picture is worth 948 words (had to take a finder's fee), observe:


(Not my house)


(Not my car)


(Not my street)


(Not my tree)

Didn't Mother Nature get the memo about Spring?!?






4 Comments:

Blogger Doug Murata said...

No, she didn't. A few weeks ago, the pleasant Spring weather of SoCal was hot enough to be Summer. It was quite annoying (I was still dressing for what we consider to be cold.) It is the end of times. Apocalypse is upon us. Repent. Repent. Yadda yadda.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

So how do we know that's your snow? Or that this is even your blog for that matter.

Feel free to take some of our unseasonably warm temperatures. I hate them.

Why does Doug call you Yadda yadda?

5:12 AM  
Blogger paul said...

haven't had a chance to post photos - you should have seen the park next door :P

cleaned it up today.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Okami said...

Doug: We have snow and you're complaining that you are too warm?!?

Whatever they put in your coffee my friend - share with the group!

Joe: A little thing called trust is all you need to know that this is indeed my snow - with whom I shared with the greater Calgary region.

And thank-you for the offer to share your warm temperatures. I am to assume you are referring to the weather?

As for why Doug calls me "Yadda yadda"...at least he calls me.

Messiah: The poor trees throughout the city just couldn't handle that kind of onslaught...as fast as the snow arrived, it melted, leaving this destruction in it's wake.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home