Feel Good Moment of the Day
I have just returned from the lobby where I procured a coffee before going into my noon hour conference call, but due to a semi-tragic hair clip incident this morning, I am presently wandering around work with my hair down.
Judging my the looks of shock and awe from my co-workers, apparently I wear my hair up at work more than I realized. With it being so long I frequently wear it up as a matter of ease and professional presentation while at work.
In the time it took me to take an elevator downstairs, purchase a coffee and apparently make the security guards smile, I received 9 compliments on my hair, plus three additional requests to touch it.
Judging my the looks of shock and awe from my co-workers, apparently I wear my hair up at work more than I realized. With it being so long I frequently wear it up as a matter of ease and professional presentation while at work.
In the time it took me to take an elevator downstairs, purchase a coffee and apparently make the security guards smile, I received 9 compliments on my hair, plus three additional requests to touch it.
I love a stunning hair day.

9 Comments:
Well if that picture represents how you were attired today, then I got news for you sweetie: it wasn't your hair that was making their day.
Though the whole shaking the hair out is one of those things that really does it for me. Extra points if you do it mid-meeting with lots of shampoo-ad flourishing to boot...
....but points taken away if you are sitting right next to me on the bus, and I am trying to eat ice cream.
you know... your hair is the perfect length.....
(bwa ha ha ha ha)
see you at convocation sweet.
Ant: I neither admit to, nor deny, the potential presence of attire that day lest I incriminate myself in the future.
As for the “whole shaking the hair out” – that I am guilty of. After wearing my hair up for hours on end at work, I love being able to shake it out and let it flow.
Ultra: Ew! I do maintain a high degree of decorum I assure you. Not to mention if I was wearing nothing but a pair of long black gloves and a smile - that last place on earth I would ever be is on a bus.
Messiah: You’re referring to the picture right?
That's perfectly acceptable attire for public transport.
no... i believe you know exactly what i'm referring to. (smirks)
Ultra: *whistles* What buses do you ride on exactly?!? Is this a U.K. experience?
Messiah: Sadly I do indeed know what you are referring to...
I'm just trying to avoid it.
I think all I've done though is back myself into a corner where now I have to explain it to everyone else.
Thanks for that :)
i say no apologies are required.
let the mystery stand.
(and sorry, i admit it was a cheap shot. it's been a bad week.)
Maybe I should try it.
Post a Comment
<< Home