Copyrighted by Okami 1:28 PM
Move
Or kill the residents of said town until it does feel like home again.
Burn the town and kill the peopleOn their way to church to pray.Sorry, it's a U.S. Marine cadence I'd heard. Anywho, after the town is razed, find some lucky bastard and re-populate.
Ultra: Unfortunately that would require a monetary supply of which I presently do not possess enough of.Ant: Sounds…messy.Doug: Sounds…messier. Although the last part has some merit – or at least some potential.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Move
Or kill the residents of said town until it does feel like home again.
Burn the town and kill the people
On their way to church to pray.
Sorry, it's a U.S. Marine cadence I'd heard. Anywho, after the town is razed, find some lucky bastard and re-populate.
Ultra: Unfortunately that would require a monetary supply of which I presently do not possess enough of.
Ant: Sounds…messy.
Doug: Sounds…messier. Although the last part has some merit – or at least some potential.
Post a Comment
<< Home