4.09.2007

Easter Monday

I am remarkably defiant today.

I feel like challenging the world in a showdown of ill-fated logic and sarcastic witticisms.

This may stem from the fact that EVERYONE in my office took today off except me, and I am left here to my own devices. This leads to a considerable degree of multi-faceted ponderings, coffee consumption, general slacking, copious amounts of past blog reading and so forth.

Either way – I am lacking adult supervision and plan on making the most of it.

9 Comments:

Blogger Doug Murata said...

Sally forth into the world of goofing off and slacking off!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Serves you right. Now you know how they felt when you took time off.

And details, woman! Give us details!

2:21 PM  
Blogger paul said...

I didn't take time off today! We're closed. (So I took time off tomorrow instead ;)

How about a birthday celebration at Oolong one of these lunches? I didn't do much for mine either.

Wake up with any key imprints on your face? Hope you had fun today Slacker!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Burn stuff!

2:44 AM  
Blogger Okami said...

Doug: Isn't that "Tally"?

Joe: I roamed up and down the halls stark naked while pouring coffee on everyone's keyboards for my own amusement.

Messiah: An Oolong birthday drink sounds ideal.

Ultra: How about every shred of paper on my desk for starters, followed closely by every file, filing cabinet and desk drawer within my line of sight?

10:25 AM  
Blogger Doug Murata said...

I'm afraid not. You sally forth whilst crying "Tally ho!"

Regarding the details Joe so desperately wanted (and you so brazenly provided,) I'm going to have to offer this outburst:

And pictures, woman! Give us pictures!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

That's a pretty comprehensive list. Why not just burn everything?

Burn it all!!

AHAHAHAHA!





Ahem.

3:33 AM  
Blogger Okami said...

Doug: I stand corrected. Actually I am currently seated, however "I sit corrected" sounds odd.

I'll get the camera.

Ultra: Does that mean my naked photojournalism assignment now includes a pagan bonfire dancing ritual?

7:00 AM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Yup.

Enjoy. Don't burn your Areola

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home