3.20.2007

Not a Good Sign

Have you ever had one of those days?

Have you ever had more than one of those days - say, one of those weeks?

Months?

A Hallmark Card-worthy year?



I'm beginning to wonder where my brain has been these past months. I feel like I'm running through my life right now at break-neck speed with a curve up ahead. One of the calendars in my office still says January. Why do I have more than one calendar in my office?

I was so ill/frazzled by the time I left work last night that I forgot my purse in my desk - wallet, house keys, cell phones - the whole deal...in my desk.

Even more worrisome...

I didn't notice until I got home.

3 Comments:

Blogger Doug Murata said...

No, not a good sign at all. I suggest you take a vacation. Or get involved in a relationship with someone who will take care of you and never bug you to do anything. But relationships with fictional people are never a good idea.

Take a vacation.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Wow. That had to suck.

I'm sorry to hear that your life continues in this way. I'd hoped that after graduation, the pace would slow. Do you have any time off coming? If not, you should probably arrange some.

Oh...it appears that Doug already suggested that. Well...he's right.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

This book will not help you.

What will, is this:

Take 5 fireworks and jam them, pointy end first, into 5 oranges. Freeze overnight (in your freezer, ot outside if you live in Canada).

Take 5 lengths of plastic drainpipe, your now-hardened citrus missiles, and ascend a small to mid sized building. (Try not to be seen with all this equipment)

Choose 5 high-end automobiles parked in the street below.

Take one of the Orange Bombs and insert into one of the drainpipes. Take one lighter. Light the fuse, and (carefully, but quickly) hoist the drainpipe onto your shoulder.

Take aim at the first car of your choice.

Watch and laugh as the luxury vehicle is horrifically mashed. Discard the drainpipe quickly - before it melts to your collarbone, and you are at one with the incriminating evidence.

Repeat.

Relax.

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home