3.23.2007

At the recommendation of others

I am taking a vacation from work.

A week's vacation from work to be precise.

To get healthy, rested, re-charged and de-stressed after three months of insanity and illness.

Thank-you to those of you who recommended such a course of action - and Ultra, rest assured I'll be looking for some oranges tomorrow.

Now while I'm returning to my once fabulous self - I'm going to need someone to look after things. The standards are all there: water the plants, feed the pet, check the mail, eat the food out of the fridge, watch my t.v., make long distance calls on my phone...

Any takers?

7 Comments:

Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Only if I am allowed to throw wild parties at your apartment and shoot at traffic from the windows.

I'll deal with the cops when they show.

I'm surprisingly tidy for a housebound maniac.

1:35 AM  
Blogger paul said...

happy birthday to you........
happy birthday to you........
happy birthday dear okami....
you can kill me later.

i know, i know... late.

but i took yesterday off because i'd had enough. i didn't realize you could treat yourself to an entire week though ;)

8:18 PM  
Blogger Okami said...

Ultra: I don't know man - I've seen your air guitar antics.

Although, I have always wanted a cop dealer - you're hired!

Messiah: Awww...thanks, you remembered! I nearly forgot actually.

Spend most of the week in and out of bed and drinking a good deal of wine. Holy crap that didn't sound right at all. And I can't really be bothered to correct myself on it so *shrug* there you have it.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Belated Happy Birthday!

Talk about back-pedalling

1:38 AM  
Blogger Okami said...

Thanks for the birthday greetings UT - even belated wishes are well wishes. :)

6:36 AM  
Blogger paul said...

actually, that sounded pretty good ;)

8:57 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Dammit...why was I so late in seeing this? I'd saved a bunch of oranges for just such an occasion!

And I would have loved to rummage through your personal belongings...erm...i mean house-sit.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home