So sorry
My sincere and heartfelt apologies go out to anyone who may have, at one point or another, come here to view the world via my warped perception on it. I came to enjoy my random little postings as a way to keep from succumbing to tunnel-vision at work. Alas, work won out for a period of time. Four flights, three gargantuan undertakings, two days off and a funeral have all begun to take their toll on me. As a result, I am taking a few minutes this morning to post something…anything…as not only my apologies to you the reader(s) of my blog, but as a frail attempt at bringing myself back into the realm of somewhat familiar surroundings.
More to come...
More to come...
9 Comments:
no apologies needed. work, she has been bad. life, she has been busy.
I noticed something similar happening to me about a year ago. And I'm noticing the same thing happening now. Not just with me, but with other bloggers as well. I imagine most of the blogs I read will pick up again around November/December.
Messiah: I'm surprised you even had the time to comment on my lack of it...that means a lot - thanks.
Doug: Yeah...this isn't an isolated occurence for me. In fact - I dare to venture that this is in fact the norm. I made a decision some time ago not to have my life consumed by work...and lost sight of that decision momentarily. I promise you this will pick up long beofre October, never mind November...
Those gargantuan undertakings will get you every time. That's why I avoid them like the plague -- or like a woman that sees me coming her way.
hello!
:-D
Same here - the Nazi bastards at work have been expecting actual work from me, hence the light blogging.
Joe: Well I guess that would depend on whether or not you had asked her permission before coming her way or if you were just lurking in the bushes...
Oh! Were you referring to walking in her direction?!? Sorry...
Ultra: Back at ya! :-D
Grant: Of course, plotting against them could be seen as productive, so unless they actually ask what work they are expecting from you, it can be left pretty open to interpretation...
woot! Welcome back!
Lmizzle: Hey there! You too!
Post a Comment
<< Home