8.21.2006

Brief Tag Interlude

I am taking pause in my Northern Exposure storytelling for a brief tag interlude courtesy of LMizzle:

List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Don’t forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

Alright then...without further ado; 5 weird things about my pet.

(For the record - LMizzle is indeed correct that I have a pet - I have a little male Himaylan kitten who rules the house and all who may dwell within)

1. My cat thrives on "cuddle" attention; loves to be kissed under the chin. (Will purr himself to sleep)
2. Gently rubbing between his toes will make him fall asleep as well.
3. He snores.
4. He will perform a "kung-fu" kitten routine akin to Bruce Lee if he feels your head is occupying too much of 'his' pillow
5. He actually swaggers when he walks.

And as a bonus because I was out of town when LMizzle tagged me; 5 weird things about me.

1. I am an accessory junkie to the nth degree, and have trouble buying flat heeled shoes that I actually want to wear.
2. I have filled over 17 notebooks (that I know of) with my..um..unique brand of writing, sketches, thoughts, images and ponderings. Some I still have to transfer into one location.
3. I have a lengthy "want-to-do-once-in-my-life" list. Some of which I have proudly achieved.
4. I’m a fan of H.P. Lovecraft
5. I have a soft spot for older model automobiles. (Everything from the classics to muscle cars and bikes: I took a 1932 Ford street rod to my high school graduation)

I tag Joe, Ultra, Xray, Steve-O and Messiah.

9 Comments:

Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Rather than go along that filthy avenue of innuendo that someone will no doubt tread in relation to you 'kissing pussy', I will simply contribute this:

CATS RULE

That is all.

I thank you.

1:24 AM  
Blogger Okami said...

Christ almighty...

How did I miss that?!?!

To borrow Joe's infamous line:

Well played Ultra..well played indeed.

6:41 AM  
Blogger Grant said...

I like classic cars too. To borrow a line from Marv: "Modern cars...they all look like electric shavers."

8:20 AM  
Blogger Okami said...

Grant - sadly that is true - they just keep putting all the curves in the wrong places. The end result looks like a shoebox on wheels.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Doug Murata said...

17 notebooks! I can only imagine having 17 notebooks worth of ponderings from my feeble life. (I try not to think too much.)

9:31 AM  
Blogger Okami said...

Doug: I'm actually a little embarrassed to admit that 17 is the ones that I'm aware of. I never fill a book from front to back, or back to front - but rather, grab the one that appeals to me that moment, let it fall open to whatever blank page emerges, and create from there. The finished product can span a few years if I don't come back to that particular book often enough. I keep coming across things I have done while in classes, meetings and the like. I still have to put those together as well. I'm currently in various completion of five seperate books as it is right now...

10:49 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Dammit...this is what happens when I fall behind on my blog reading. I guess I have some homework to do...

As soon as I finish laughing at Ultra's comment, that is.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

O, I will get on that tag next week.

2:59 AM  
Blogger Okami said...

Ultra: next week has come and gone

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home