7.12.2006

Teaser

I'm currently typing a new post for tomorrow - I refuse to go to bed until it is complete as the prior craptacular rantings about creepy shadows is depressing to the point of apathy.

Sweet, warm apathy...nothing finer for dealing with life's little issues like just not giving a damn.

So stay tuned - it's on it's way!

8 Comments:

Blogger paul said...

and here i thought you refused to go to bed because you're still at work. and it's before 6 pm.

sweet, warm apathy and a good pot of tea. (well, that or a gun i guess)

10:11 PM  
Blogger Grant said...

I'm hoping to hear a story about El Creepo that ends with "...and so then I tasered him in the groin."

6:23 AM  
Blogger Okami said...

Messiah: Actually - I left work about 7:15...I'm beginning to hate my 12 hour work days. don't get home until after 8:00 and don't remember much after that.

This is almost turning into the promising job that isn't holding up its promise.

Grant: HAHAHAHAHA - NICE. I'll call that plan "B". He is currently on another cycle of moodiness - which means the snippy rude nonsense should be fast approaching any day now.

Now where can I find me a taser?

6:40 AM  
Blogger Doug Murata said...

Would acts of violence deter him from you? If so, I'm pretty sure that somebody could direct you to a place where you could procure a taser.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Okami said...

Doug - acts of violence could actually endear this fool to me more than he is now.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

I seem to have waltzed right back into sweet warm apathy after a week of focused relaxation.

I have done NO work so far today.

How long can I keep it up?

2:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Fitness software for pe Baccarat systems baccarat proved systems

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home