Job Swap?
Alright - I'm putting in 13 hour days as of late - no lunch - no breaks.
I go home and when I close my eyes, all I can see is my damned computer screen.
I have two MAJOR events within weeks of each other.
And was told that I get to wake up at 3:00 am tomorrow morning to catch a 6:00 am flight to Edmonton for a 8:30 am meeting.
...of which I won't remember a bloody thing.
So - who's up for a job swap? My brain has all but liquified and a need a little down-time. Heck, I'll even pay to outsource some of this to other people - and won't ask anyone to fill in for me on the flight tomorrow.
It is going to be so creepy going to bed when the sun is out and the birds are still singing.

6 Comments:
I'm alright where I am thanks.
Your job sounds way to demanding for my fragile nerves......
that sounds so normal i don't think i could entice you to trade. well, except for the flight.
but i'll probably be awake around 3am anyway.
(anyway, what the hell's up with 3am? if you got up at 4am, you could drive the speed limit and still make it there on time!)
I don't do early mornings. I suggest you drink until 3 AM, then go to your meeting. If you look bedraggled enough and smell like a distillery, they'll never ask you to return.
Ultra: Only when you get sucked into event planning for the city elite and are responsible for sending invitations to nearly 600 people and tracking their RSVPs.
I'll be so glad after the 25th of this month when this event is done.
Messiah: True - except when I get there I wouldn't have the faintest damn idea where I was going; haven't being in Edmonton since I was about 8 years old.
Grant: That's always an idea, because i couldn't possibly worry about making the meeting since I wouldn't even get past airport security smelling like a distillery.
Of course I almost didn't make it past security anyway....
I come in late and go home early everyday... so no thanks!
Hope it gets better though!!!
Yeah.
That sounds like too much.
Fit webcams in every invite - Embossed into the paper weave somewhere.
You won't need to chase them up then.
I should have worked for J. Edgar Hoover..
Post a Comment
<< Home