6.05.2006

Starbuckanization ~ Endnote

This weekend I was walking past a gas station, and a little green Honda pulled out in front of me with the license plate that read:

"STARBUX"

Huh...isn't that one of the signs of the apocalypse?

9 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Nope...it just goes to show that you're far more influential than any of us ever dreamed. Within one week of your post about Starbucks, this person has already gotten a customized plate to publicize it.

Well done, Okami!

7:38 AM  
Blogger L said...

I know the guy that owns that car!!!

He is a twat.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Doug Murata said...

Just this morning I saw a car that had the plate: MACROSS. There is balance in the universe.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Ha!

Lmizz: I presume that he works/used to work at said establishment.

If so, that is pretty sad.

1:45 AM  
Blogger Grant said...

After Paris Hilton not going away, it hardly registers. But it was still a good post for today. Happy Evilus (06/06/06). >=)

8:31 AM  
Blogger paul said...

so, are we now just waiting for the last six signs?

9:21 AM  
Blogger Okami said...

Joe: Ugh - I don't want the blame for that...take that back!

LMizzle: Oh yuck! I could say other comments, but that seems pretty all-emcompassing.

Doug: You always know how to keep balanced...not always well mind you, but balanced.

Ultra: You know he does ~ like the world's dumbest rolling billboard.

Grant: Try to pace your unusual festivities of the day.

Messiah: I don't think we would have to look to hard to find them would we?

4:14 PM  
Blogger Okami said...

HDD: Sadly, I don't think so - I believe he's just an employee, so your "yikes" is well placed.

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home