So Much for Relaxation...
Here has been my last full week:
Friday the 12th ~ Throw out my back
Sat /Sun ~ Relatively uneventful
Mon / Tues ~ Work, interesting because it's new
Wed ~ Work comes a goes, Dad has a heart attack behind the wheel and another once the ambulance gets him to hospital. Spend the next 36 hours playing phone tag with one of the hospitals...ps...he's fine and grumpy as ever.
Thurs ~ Work
Fri ~ Work
Sat ~ Fun Stuff to be documented soon, return home, throw out my back for a second time.
So "they" say that both bad things and good things happen in sets of three...so by logic, I'm doubling up on the crappy stuff now to have a windfall of wonderful stuff in the immediate future!! Splendid...keep those muscle meds a'comin'...
Friday the 12th ~ Throw out my back
Sat /Sun ~ Relatively uneventful
Mon / Tues ~ Work, interesting because it's new
Wed ~ Work comes a goes, Dad has a heart attack behind the wheel and another once the ambulance gets him to hospital. Spend the next 36 hours playing phone tag with one of the hospitals...ps...he's fine and grumpy as ever.
Thurs ~ Work
Fri ~ Work
Sat ~ Fun Stuff to be documented soon, return home, throw out my back for a second time.
So "they" say that both bad things and good things happen in sets of three...so by logic, I'm doubling up on the crappy stuff now to have a windfall of wonderful stuff in the immediate future!! Splendid...keep those muscle meds a'comin'...
14 Comments:
Drugs! It's the best kind of candy.
I'm glad to hear your dad's ok. Let's hope it stays that way.
I like your unfailing optimistic logic. Something good has to happen. It's the law of averages.
Everything goes in peaks and troughs.
That's what my mom always says too!
I'd say you're about due for some good stuff!
First and most importantly, I'm sorry to hear about your dad, but glad that he's doing okay.
Ah...work. I (barely) remember those heady days.
Anyway, I need to run as I'm on my way to Canada with a suitcase full of massage oil. I'll just roam around the country shouting "Okami" until I find you...
Doug: Man, I'm putting you in co-charge of t-shirt and gift card design in the for-profit enterprise that Lmizzle and I are starting up...interested?
Ultra: Thanks, besides...what has a girl gotta do around here to get a peak? Sorry...I refuse to make a trough joke.
Lmizzle: Like the new pic! Very you! And I say I'm hopefully due for a bunch of good stuff soon...its been a couple years.
Joe: Aww...thanks. I'll notify border patrol not to stop you at the border and authorize an illegal strip search.
What do you mean no strip search? Why do you think I brought so much massage oil?
Now where can I apply for a position at this new for profit endeavor of yours?
And finally, my compliments on your refusal to drop trough for Ultra.
Oh Joe. Is there no low you won't drop to in a fit of pique?
How much work would I have to do? If you just want to take some of the things I say, put them on shirts, and send me a cheque, then I'm cool.
Oh, you should also probably interview Joe for an HR position. Make sure you have three or four interviews with him, though. Get as many women as possible to wear the skimpiest outfits and walk past the giant windows of the interviewing office. Get all of this (Joe's reactions and the women,) on tape and post it to the internet. Then, throw Joe a friggin' bone and give him the job!
Joe / Ultra: *shakes head*
Doug: As little as possible - others will do the heavy lifting. As for the interview...three or four interviews sounds great, but I think just interviewing with me might be challenging enough ~ regardless of wardrobe...I mean, the guy would have smuggled a suitcase of massage oil with him.
'ps...he's fine and grumpy as ever.'
I hope to emulate this kind of personality disorder once my kids, of which I have none at this stage, are old enough to drive.
Good times are a comin'. :)
What are you doing to throw your back out?
As a doctor I recommend you stop it, post haste.
Andy: For my father, its as natural as breathing...you'll do fine, much to the detrement of your children. Good Luck!
Xray: This is not the place for questions of that nature! Shame on you!
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home