6 Days To Go
Update: I sat down with a calendar and discovered that it was not 11 days as I had previously posted. Turns out it is official less than a week. Wow.
Alright ~ I can deal with the surprise of a vastly shortened deadline. I can also accomodate emergency group meetings, re-delegation of tasks, and one of the single most boring lectures I have had to endure to-date. Heck, I can even take yet another group meeting for a different project immediately following the aforementioned lecture.
But...
I draw the line at having to endure yet ANOTHER issue of plagerism from the SAME group member as the first round while she is conviently ABSENT due to being, and I quote "too busy to be there".
*Insert Deep Breath Here*
What kind of person is so dangerously inept as to attempt this a second time with the same group? How cataclysmically dimwitted do they have to be to think that this is a valid and reasonable idea? How many ways can I reiterate this same statement so as to point out that I loathe this individual with every fibre of my being?
*Insert Long Sip of Coffee Here*
~~~
On an unrelated matter, the job interview went well. I could quite easily be interested in working here, once I contend with the notion of hauling myself quite literally across the entire expanse of the city, twice a day, everyday of the work week. Still leaves me with a lot to be desired. However, it is one of the few positions I've encountered thus far that would actually allow for relevant tasks to be undertaken that are not only related to what I am interested in, but also in what I have spent the last block of my life training to do. One of the largest perks for me would be that, low and behold, they are looking for someone to not only accomplish tasks, but assist in the planning of said tasks and be a primary liason for the Board of Directors. It's easy to understand why a job with relevant tasks may appeal to me more than one that does not.
~~~
Now if you with excuse the brief tiraid that this entry was, I must now meet with the upper eshelon to discuss the "now what" portion of today's discovery.
To the tune of "99 bottles of beer on the wall":
6 more days until this program is done,
Only 6 more days,
If I can survive without killing someone,
6 more days until this program is done.
*sigh* I'm positively giddy that I paid tuition for this.
6 Comments:
You must separate this girl from the group and destroy her.
Try this site for inspiration: http://choppingblock.org.
if your instructor had any balls, he'd destroy her himself instead of delinting his sweater vest.
i thought plagarism was the road to being tossed on your ass, bounced out, blacklisted.
ironically, if you take said job, you'll be travelling almost the identical, reverse space-time path as me daily. and yes, it sucks. my advice: buy an iPod. (it helps)
Yesss! 11 more....
Make that your mantra.
You'll get through the tooth-grinding horror of your nemesis' company.
When they actually show up...
I think it's time to make that person suffer for their ineptitude. Perhaps you should make them read my blog as punishment.
Glad to hear that the interview went well - though there was no doubt it would as they'd have to be insane to not hire you.
Anyway, a helicopter filled with coffee, Valium, non-plagiarized materials, and a wide variety of shoes is on it's way. It should be there shortly provided it can avoid the air traffic over Deerfoot.
Doug-sar: Believe me, chopping block has provided many a giggle when humanity becomes overrated. Thanks for making me laugh though.
Messiah: He's attempting to do something this time, as weak as it may be. There was mentions of emails and the word "freeloader". But do I expect anything of this: not really. Do I care much anymore: not really.
LMizzle: Yeah...including weekends.
Ultra: That mantra has gotten me through the entire semester. It origianlly started off as "16 more weeks..."
Joe: Not to worry, her own ineptitude already shines through with her exciting career at Wal-Mart.
As for the helicopter ~ don't tease me like that.
Post a Comment
<< Home