3.17.2006

St. Paddy Pot O' Gold...

I won a thousand dollars.

That is all.

Happy weekend everybody.

9 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Just another way that you rock, Okami. Congratulations and spend wisely (that means start drinking now).

2:46 PM  
Blogger Okami said...

Thank-you kindly...hmm...perhaps a should find an American to challenge to some timed task for money?

2:48 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Well, sadly enough I know at least one thing I can always do more quickly than a woman.

Anyway, you'd need to find an American who isn't all that bright, and who is foolish enough to unwittingly insult various stunning Canadian women, and who seems to lack any common sense...

Hmmmm...where can you possibly find someone like that?

3:14 PM  
Blogger Okami said...

I haven't the faintest idea...

3:35 PM  
Blogger Lucas said...

nope...me neither...

11:11 AM  
Blogger L said...

Whoa! You're going to have to enlighten me as to how you won a grand! What's up with that?!

6:05 PM  
Blogger The Duke said...

FUCK YEAH! Way to go!!!!!!

11:49 PM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

BAM!!!!

sweet deal!

Don't spend it all on shoes..

2:33 AM  
Blogger Okami said...

L: Not much to it - bought a five dollar raffle ticket and "Taa Daa" they drew my name. Sorry it isn't more sexy and dangerous, but hey, a grand is a grand.

Xray: Thank-you, Thank-you...

Ultra: ...I'll try...but I make no promises.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home