Just Because I Can...

In the event that this little gem is a little too fuzzy for your eyes, the dialogue is as follows:
"Hey, I'm Joe"
"Great party huh?
"So your passed out then?"
*SQUEEZE*
This was sent to me by a friend, along with a collection of other similar works. The name has not been tampered with in any manner - it actually came to me that way...
Just had to share it.
"Hey, I'm Joe"
"Great party huh?
"So your passed out then?"
*SQUEEZE*
This was sent to me by a friend, along with a collection of other similar works. The name has not been tampered with in any manner - it actually came to me that way...
Just had to share it.
12 Comments:
Hmmmm....that explains why that person at the party on Saturday kept looking and me and sketching.
Man, you make one pithy comment about Canadians and all of a sudden you're a marked man.
No offense intended ~ I promise...I would never willingly insult the "Supreme Deity of All Blogs".
I just thought the timing on its arrival was too good to pass up...
Shall I remove it?
Don't even think about it. It's too funny -- and eerily accurate.
And no need to refer to me by my formal title. Jokami will do...
Hahahaha - done.
I got those two!
I loved them so fucking much
What a beautiful story.
I nearly cried tears from my eyes.
tears of happiness for the poor lonely man who found someone.
Ultra: I don't want to know where else you cry your particular tears from do I?
Um, Xray, I feel that I'm uh...missing something here. I'm lost...
Blondie: What I believe Xray is referring to is that the comic I posted is actually one of a group that came in an email.
Either that, or he accidently posted a comment here that was intended for an adult chat forum on twins...
How about if I told you that the other place only has one eye?
Steve-O: Hooray! You finally posted a comment! Glad I could help keep you awake in class somehow.
Ultra: um...eww.
AMAZING!!!!!!!
You just made my day!
Post a Comment
<< Home