20 Questions - UPDATE
So I'm reflecting upon the questions that I have been asked so far, and they are nothing like what I expected. Many of them have a "job interview" feel to them...I hadn't considered that possibility. I was actually bracing for some rather intimate questions. They are still very entertaining however, and I thank everyone who has submitted questions thus far. I can only hope that you are enjoying my answers, or attempts at them. In the event that there are more than 20 questions coming, I will answer all of them.
It has been brought to my attention that while a handful of you readers out there have partaken in the festivities of my inane blogging, that I have yet to actually divulge anything about myself. This may be in part for good reason. However, when it was pointed out to me that in the span of two weeks that the number of profile views had increased nearly 18 times its previous limit, I finally conceded defeat. Sort of.
So I will embark upon a rousing version of 20 questions with my readers. I figure that between all…what…10 of you, that this should allow for about 2 questions apiece. Now having said that, there are a couple of caveats.
#1 – Only one question per person per post please ~ Woot! try saying that drunk.
#2 – I reserve the right to “pass” on any question (which will not count) ~ at which time that same person can ask a new question.
#3 – some answers may be more based in sarcasm than in fact, but that’s part of who I am.
So there you have it ~ for the next 20 questions or so, I’m all yours…kinda.
It has been brought to my attention that while a handful of you readers out there have partaken in the festivities of my inane blogging, that I have yet to actually divulge anything about myself. This may be in part for good reason. However, when it was pointed out to me that in the span of two weeks that the number of profile views had increased nearly 18 times its previous limit, I finally conceded defeat. Sort of.
So I will embark upon a rousing version of 20 questions with my readers. I figure that between all…what…10 of you, that this should allow for about 2 questions apiece. Now having said that, there are a couple of caveats.
#1 – Only one question per person per post please ~ Woot! try saying that drunk.
#2 – I reserve the right to “pass” on any question (which will not count) ~ at which time that same person can ask a new question.
#3 – some answers may be more based in sarcasm than in fact, but that’s part of who I am.
So there you have it ~ for the next 20 questions or so, I’m all yours…kinda.
347 Comments:
if you could be any pair of "shoes", what would you be, and why? (all footwear applicable)
full details expected. (style, colours, designer lable, heel height, etc)
Question #1 ~ hmm...so many to choose from for such a wide variety of reasons. Trying to narrow down one pair of shoes to reflect all the various facets of my personality is not only difficult, but extremely limiting. The best reflection of who I am with regards to this specific question can likely be found in my amassed shoe collection at home.
Given the variety of different styles, colours, materials, heel heights and designers that can be found, the notable standouts are, of course, my heels. I have a great many of them, each with a distinct purpose. Each pair elicits a different emotional response for me, because each one makes me feel differently. Sometimes I go for comfort, ease, longevity; other times I'm looking to stop traffic. I love the sensuality and feminity of heels, and I feel that I reflect that when I wear them.
I couldn't possible confine myself to just one pair ~ let alone begin to explain why I would choose them over all others.
Messiah: If you want, you may consider that response close to a "pass" simply as I cannot possibly answer that in full detail. Feel free to pick another one if you would like.
Which children's cartoon characters (preferrably something from the 80's like a cartoon from the Incredible World of DIC or Garfield & Friends or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,) would you like to see in bondage?
Question #2 ~ If I can think back that far...
Hercules, just because I'd love the challenge.
And since you are the naked llama man, if you required a non-humanoid character in a completely non-sexual scenario - then it would have to be My Pet Monster, because those stupid little handcuffs obviously were low-grade and completely useless.
okami: I just started reading your blog today so I am not really qualified to ask a question. I know almost nothing about you.
But if I had to think of a question, it would revolve around which popular fictional character you are most like - but I don't want to limit you to Harry Potter, Star Wars, Gilligan's Island, or so forth. But I would pick a popular character especially for those of us who don't get out much. Or do get out much so we rarely watch television and movies.
What kind of pet would you buy and what would you name it? (boys name AND girls name)
First things first. 260 of those profile views are from me. I have no idea who those other 5 sickos are.
All mine? Erm...be right back. I need to go cool down.
Okay....questions:
1. When are you coming to NYC so that I can be your tour guide
2. How do you spend your free time?
If we don't get to 20 questions, can I ask the rest of them?
Question 3 (If time permits):
Why don't you ever put your e-mail address in your comments? What if you disappear for days and I need to write to make sure that you're not trapped under a heavy object of some sort?
Of course, if you're trapped under a heavy object of some sort, the first thing you'll do is check your e-mail.
It's what I'd do.
Regarding the answer to my question, those were interesting. I like 'em! If I were to answer it, I'd cheat a little and say Strawberry Shortcake. The guys at Penny Arcade made a small poster about it that promptly got yanked due to the threat of legal action. However, if you look hard enough, you can still find it on the 'net somewhere...
Question #3 ~ Leesa, I'm afraid that with completing two post-secondary programs back-to-back, I'm remarkably limited in terms of available fictional characters of which I can reference.
Hmm ~ Perhaps Sally from "A Nightmare Before Christmas" may be apt. I'm constructed from various bits and pieces of odd creativity, tragedy, and lust that has resulted in...well...me. I actually had to refer back to references my friends have made over the years, but they resulted in little useful information - they have referred to me as everything from Jessica Rabbit to Mother Teresa (in spirit, not in physique)
I guess what it boils down to is how long you may know me and in what context. I have a very private side to me that only people I either trust or have known for a considerable period of time get to become acquainted with. Those whom I date or have close friendships with know me for certain characteristics and traits, while those I share a classroom or office space may never know. Perhaps it’s best summed up with a brief encounter I had with a couple long-time friends who clearly demonstrated this enigma:
Friend A – “As long as I’ve ever known you, you have always been that way…”
Me – “What way is that?”
Friend A – “You know – shy and quiet”
I chuckle to myself while Friend B doubles over laughing to the point of tears.
In the event that this may not fulfill your curiosity Leesa – please feel free to ask another question ~ and welcome back to the blog.
omg... i haven't laughed that hard in forever.
fortuneatly, i see a little of column a, and a little of column b.
and i'll back up the not mother theresa in physique comment - (risking life here) i'd say in fact much more like jessica rabbit.
joe - you better go cool down before you launch any more questions.
there's no need for you to check on okami the next time there's a long long pause of contact - someone probably just pushed her over the edge and she's doing just fine in jail.
all in all, a remarkably accurate portrayal of personality.
unfortuneately, i can't spell :P
Question #4 ~ Well, I have only ever had cats as pets, yet I have a fondness for almost all animals. To be extremely specific...I have only ever had male cats. Read into that whatever you would like.
In terms of names ~ that would be dependent upon the personality of the animal. If I own a pet that is quite independent (regardless of gender), I'm not going to name it something like "Cuddles" - just a sidenote - I can't bring myself to ever name animals silly mushy names like "Snuuky-Cuddles-Lamby-Paws" or some such nonsense.
um, yeah...good call on that one...
Question #5 ~ I have absolutely no idea; but I would like it to be a "when" and not an "if". One thing that helps is knowing that I wouldn't be in an unfamiliar city all alone.
Question #6 ~ That's a long list my friend. Due to the constraints of academia, most of my free time over the last 8 years has been spent on school. However, when I'm not focusing on that, which is frequently as of late, I tend to delve more into the artistic side of my brain which I have been woefully neglecting for far too long.
Alright...let's see, in no particular order: Reading, Watching Movies, Writing, Designing, Sketching, Painting, Sculpting, Concerts, Live Theatre, Live Entertainment, Coffee House Conversations, Walking, Dancing, Shopping (both window and literal)...
*gasp*...let me catch my breath before I drop over here...
If you were stranded on a deserted island which 3 people,past or present, would you like to have as your fellow castaways?
SIDEBAR: These do not count towards total.
Joe: Truthfully, haven't felt the need to as of yet...may do so in the future.
Doug: It's not surprising that you liked Strawberry Shortcake as a dominatrix. American McGee has come out with a couple of interesting spinoffs...does little for me though ;)
Messiah: Thanks ~ Glad to know that it is somewhat accurate at least.
Blondie: Was that good or bad?
If you were a chameleon, what colour would you be right now?
(Finally found a good use for this blackberry :)
Question #7 ~ Hmm...
Siddhartha Gautama, Neal Stephenson and...Neil Gaiman off the top of my head. Why? Two vastly different literary icons and an enlightened soul.
Works for me.
Question #8 ~ Teal ~ Because that's the colour of the chair I'm currently seated upon.
since i'm trapped in traffic, and have figured out i can reach blogs, and comment from the leash from hell (blackberry)....
i sure hope you would never call anything "Snuuky-Cuddles-Lamby-Paws" or some such nonsense. unless you just haven't met the right guy....
you are a fur coat.
are you fox? minx? minx with fox trim? or something i wasn't 'clever' enough to come up with?
oops - guess we're starting to move again time to go be 'funny' somewhere else
I actually just thought it was a hilarious concept. I'm sad that American Greetings didn't see the humor.
Good call on Stephenson. That's an interesting choice.
If you had to travel back in time to a period of time before 1900, what time and place would you like to visit?
Messiah: I'm putting that question on hold until everyone else runs out...I'm not passing on it, just temporarily delaying it.
Question #8 ~ Oh wow ~ there's a couple that facinate me, but the first one that comes to mind would be:
I. Be a member of Catherine the Great's royal court. Experiencing the rule of the Empress of Russia during one of its most prolific empires would be truly decadent.
More questions:
Who are the people you admire most?
What fascinates you (other than shoes, of course)?
If you could be the star of any movie ever made, which role would you take? (By this I mean: you are selected to play the role as you see fit.)
Top 5 albums of all time
and
If you could go back in time and change one event in a life of someone you know, but not yours, what event would it be?
You're never going to get far asking a lady to choose one pair of shoes...
1: What is your favourite orifice?
2: What do you do to fend off creeps who ask questions like the one above?
Question #9 ~ I have no idea who I admire the most. I've never really sat down and contemplated a list of people before. I know that I admire people who can take charge of what they want and get/do it. I admire people who can be strong of character and of heart. I admire people who can laugh at themselves and know how to "unclench" from life's stresses. I admire people who can make me smile and with whom I feel comfortable engaging with. I admire people who refuse to be peg-holed into a task or role and who will stand their ground in the face of authority. I admire people who open up to me. I admire people who are willing to teach and to be taught. I admire people who retain their sense of wonderment about the world and maintain their sense of adventure. I admire people who explore their surroundings and their relationships with others. I admire people who can stop others with a single look. I admire people who can maintain composure in difficult situations. I admire people who remember to live fully. I admire people with an open mind.
Does that count as an answer?
Question #10 ~ What fascinates me?
To be accurate, shoes don't really fascinate me, I just enjoy them. The same can be said for my jewelry collection.
Hmm ~ I'm fascinated by a great many things in life; perhaps life is the greatest fascination of all. People are fascinating by nature: their emotions and actions are of incredible interest to me. I'm fascinated by the way that people can arrive at vastly different assessments of me as an individual.
I'm fascinated about what makes me so fascinating to others. Culture and religion is of great interest to me, for as they may appear seemingly different, the essence of them remains central and binding across the global span. Music and art fascinate me greatly, for the expression of one is never interpreted by another in the same way...
This could go one for a bit...perhaps I'll trail off here. Should you want me to delve further into this one, let me know will you?
Question #5 continued ~ Researching, Trying exotic things, Drinking good wine, Scrapbooking, Lots of photography, Mask creation, Highway driving, Exploring new destinations, Meeting new people, Collecting art...
Question #11 ~ Um - Doug, my movie exposure has been sorely lacking due to academic overshadowing. That is one thing I hope to remedy in the immediate future.
However, I will attempt it based on movies that I can vaguely recall in my mind's eye...
One that comes to mind actually is "True Lies". The movie itself did little more than provide lots of good explosions and fight scenes for me to unwind after dealing with stupid people, but I enjoyed the concept of Jamie Lee Curtis' role. It plainly offered the reality that just because you're married and stuck in the mundane existence of job and family, that you can't be an extremely sexy woman who pulls off a role-play with your husband via a striptease in a hotel room...
I think that a great many relationships could use one of these every now and again. I often believe that it is the mundane that creeps into relationships and makes them dull and unappealing.
(I'm sure that in about 10 seconds, I'm going to think of a movie role that I would LOVE to play, and when that happens, I will add onto this one...)
Question #12 ~ Ugh, don't ask a music fiend for their top listings Xray darling; that's like asking me for my favorite shoes.
I actually think that I am going to have to pass on that for now ~ you have full freedom to ask me anything else you shall desire, and if I can possibly narrow it down to five, I will include that answer at a later time.
Question #13 ~ That is quite possible the most personal question I have been asked so far. If I could go back in time and change one event in a life of someone I knew, I would be selfish and prevent my aunt from ever picking up a cigarette. Now I have friends who smoke and I don't say a thing to them about it. That's their decision, not mine. However, the decades of toxic sludge that built up in her body finally resulted in a heavy battle with cancer that she finally lost. I sat in her hospital room for a month and watched her die. My soul never fully recovered...likely never will. That is a pain that I wouldn't wish upon my most hated of enemies, and I would move Heaven itself to have her back.
That was fourteen years ago.
Question #14 ~ Ultra: Leave it to you for a question like this. I think I will combine them simply for ease. I) all II)tell them that they are lucky that Monkey doesn't beat them for this, and that they live an ocean's width from the wrath of my stiletto point.
Care to ask another? :)
If you knew it was guaranteed that you could win a United States Presidential election, would you run? What if it were for the position of Canadian Prime Minister?
Okay, I don't know if I'm allowed to ask you questions since indeed I know you and see you every other day, but damnit, I'm asking one anyway...
If you could have ANY hairstyle in the world, what would it look like and what color would it be?
Ha! Sorry. I often ask strangers deeply personal and slightly uncomfortable questions.
It may interest you to know my favourite is my ear hole, because without it I wouldn't be able to hear sweet music. Mmm sweet.
Another question? ummmm....
What's the best way to ruin a good outfit? The wrong shoes or the wrong bag?
Question #15 ~ Even with a guaranteed victory, I really don’t think that I could run for either position. The former being because I wouldn’t do well being one of the most loathed individuals on the planet, and the latter because as Canadians, we typically don’t put a whole lot of stock into our politicians. We usually sit back until they screw up under the weight of their own bureaucracy and stupidity, and then replace them with something of relative equality.
Ah yes, the system works.
Besides, can you visualize my stiletto-clad peace negotiations?
#15 ~ Add-on ~ Actually Doug, I quite like political theory and case study, I just wouldn't want the job.
Question #16 ~ Of course you're allowed to ask me questions LMizzle, there's a whole lot about me you don't know...actually, I was beginning to wonder where you were...
Ah yes, the hair question. Well, for those of you in blogland who don't know what I look like, I have long hair. Very long hair.
So to be asked what kind of haircut I would have is a world of laughs. However, if I could have any haircut in the world right this second, I would want to go uber-dramatic. Something ultra sexy and vampy. Can't really speak to colour, but I am a fan of anything deep red...black may be a little overdone on me.
I may have to go in search of images to give you an idea, but some of those stunning sleek Hollywood starlet styles from the roaring 20s certainly come to mind right now.
Question #17 ~ To the surprise of no one, I think that bad shoes are by far the easiest way to ruin a good outfit. At least a handbag can be stored elsewhere, where as everyone is going to notice what the hell you have put on your feet. For example: Men wearing socks of any kind with sandals should just lock themselves away in a basement somewhere...no one can pull this look off successfully.
No one.
There is one point of note to this though...the right shoes with the right outfit mean very little if you do not know how to walk properly in them. I lose track of the girls running around here with heels on who wobble and teeter down the hallway...a tempting target for anyone to tip over. Silly children.
Hmm... she wants personal, intimate questions.
Have you ever experienced heartbreak and, if so, what happened and how would you describe how you felt?
Question number uhhhhhhhhhhh
What is your schooling in? 8 years? This better be good, missy...
Besides, can you visualize my stiletto-clad peace negotiations?
On the other hand, the meat abuse threats might be just the thing needed to break any stalemates that may occur.
While I'm enjoying the answers, I'm struggling to ask anything intimate since I tend to listen and learn more than probe for details. That said, Doug, Blondie, Messiah, and (of course) Ultra seem to be doing a great job.
Question #18 ~ Doug, I have indeed experienced heartbreak at the hands of a pathological liar. One of the first men I ever fell really hard for ~ back in high school. Needless to say, dating liars is ill-advised for people wanting something more than a no-strings attached kind of relationship. He turned out to be a raging jackass; and was furious that I wasn't falling for all the same crap that he could talk his friends into. I could see right through him the entire time, yet stayed for reasons that I still cannot fathom. When things finally ended, he proceeded to cause a major rift between my friends in an attempt to garner justification for his actions. I laughed. I also won the war and he wound up looking like the very thing he was.
A jackass.
The heartbreak came on two fronts: the realization that I was a fool for entering into what I knew to be a bad relationship in the first place, and the heartbreak of realizing that a great many of my friends indeed weren't my friends at all. He did me a great service however by seperating out my true friends from the myriad of vapid twits.
I should thank him for that...
"Hey Jackass ~ Thank-you!"
Question #19 ~ My first 4 year academic endeavor was accounting and financial management, which I completed, and now is a Bachelors Degree in nonprofit management, the same as LMizzle and Steve-O.
Taa Daa.
Is that good Blondie, or should I add more?
Joe: That surprises me greatly, as we all assumed that you would likely have the most probing questions of all (no pun intended)
I'll still be here should you think of anything.
It sounds good that you turned such a bad thing around for yourself.
Hmm...
Have you ever experimented with a same sex relationship?
Doug: No...you?
Given that I can't expand at all on this, feel free to ask another...
Nope. I wondered for a short while in high school if I was gay, but realized that I really like girls and that I have no interest in guys. It just seemed like it was the "in" thing to do at the time. Which is odd because I've never been one to follow the crowd. I guess I just didn't want to live life without giving the possibility any thought.
Hmm...
Have you ever been the victim of racism? If so, how did this make you feel?
I have actually been very lucky thus far in my existence to be able to say that I have never been the victim of racism. Oh sure, I've been within earshot of some pretty crap-tacular comments, but no one has yet dared to direct one such slur at me with malicious intent. The comments in question to date usually revolve around my being a woman than of ethnic origin, and are said with humour in a feeble attempt to elicit a reaction from me. Those in question are often lured into a verbal sparring match in which they often concede shortly thereafter.
You sound formidable. Remind me never to direct comments towards you in a feeble attempt to get a reaction.
What is your biggest regret?
Remind me never to direct comments towards you in a feeble attempt to get a reaction.
...Cute.
My biggest regret? Huh...how much time do you have and how many do I get to list?
I can think of a lot of things that I would likely want to do over if given half a chance; things that embarassed me, things that hurt me, things that hurt others, things I wanted to change that were beyond my control...
I think that my biggest regret thus far in life is not telling the people that I care about how I feel before they are gone. I became well aware of death at any early age, and often think back to what I would have liked to have done if I could have thought of it then. Like spending more time with loved ones had I known that they would die mere days later, or telling my friends how much they mean to me before we drift too far apart.
For as much as losing my relative nearly consumed me (see above), I am so thankful that I did it. She knew how much she meant to me, and I can only hope that I showed her that before she died.
Thanks for calling me cute! I try to be sometimes.
Moreso, thanks for being so open. It's admirable that someone can be so willing to talk about things such as heartbreak and regret with what amounts to a complete stranger. I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't be the same way. (I'd probably pass on a few of these questions.)
oh doug, doug, doug....
i sense heartbreak on the horizon.... methinks there has been a misunderstanding on the use of "...Cute."
It looks like we're nearing number 20, so I'm going to ask this one (you can count is as number 1 again if you want since you sort of got to say your piece and pass at the same time).
If you had an unlimited amount of time and money, what would you choose to do, or do with it? (Assuming you've had everyone on your list 'whacked' and taken some vacation time from school).
And I'm hoping there's something for yourself attached in there (besides a shoe collection rivaling Imelda Demarcos? someone correct that, i'm pretty sure i'm close but wrong)- non-profit world changing make things better degree or not.
You were expecting probing from me? Uh...get your mind out of the gutter - you know what I mean. Clearly you've not paid attention to the drivel on my blog.
However, your answer to the heartbreak question go me thinking...
Do you find it more difficult to trust people - both friends and people you're in relationships with (not necessarily mutually exclusive) - since that happened? Do you put up walls? Do you expect to be disappointed by people and so therefore you keep them at a distance?
Doug: I refer you back to my blog title for the logic behind my candor. Besides, I haven't gone into too much detail on many of these questions, with the exception of course to Xray's.
I am glad that you are enjoying this however, and thanks for providing me with things to ponder.
Messiah: I did say "20 or so", so I truly don't mind if it goes over that number.
Hmm ~ unlimited time would kinda suck simply because everyone I know would eventually die, and somehow being left to talk with the great-great-great-etc descendants of my friends and family would become a tad depressing. Not to mention that I would be aging as well ~ and there is only so long that the human body can be mobile.
However, if given unlimited money, I certainly wouldn't have to be concerned about bills and the like. Which would allow me to travel the world and explore every element of it. The food, the culture, the people: everything. I would want all of my friends and family to be taken care of as well, so that they too could share in more experiences of their choosing. Life can become so tedious and repetitive with the "job-home-family-bills" cycle, that often people won't realize the vast spanses of time that have passed them by until they look up one day and recoil at the image staring back at them in the mirror.
A tad dramatic, but you get my point.
So in summary: Great food, great wine, lots of travel, tkae care of loved ones.
And my collection is starting to rival hers as it is.
Joe: Oh boy...you know, for someone who didn't know what to ask, you came up with a question that would destroy lesser beings.
Give me a minute to formulate a response worthy of a JoKami question.
(And please don't take any offense in the following comment, but do I sense a hint of reflective questioning here?)
messiah: There would be no such heartbreak. I just like being called cute by nice women. I have one such woman who says that to me every day. It's part of why I'm so damned happy all the time! :Þ
Okami: I suppose it's true that you can choose to go into as much (or as little) detail with these questions, but it's still more than I would do if it were me.
Do I find it more difficult to trust people? Not necessarily. I find it harder to re-trust people once they have broken their initial trust with me. (A version of the "fool me once" rule). I'm quite trusting in general, I just can't be bothered to waste my time with useless people who feel the need to lie and manipulate others for their own benefit. I don't think that I put up walls, but when someone has broken their ability to be trusted, I am just much more selective about the information that I share with them. For example, I won't reveal things about myself that I would feel uncomfortable having other people know.
As for expecting to be disappointed by people, I would like to think not, but some people I have known for years have a knack for disappointing others. I don't expect them to do it all the time, but I don't rely on them for too much either. Its all a matter of surrounding myself with people whose company I enjoy, and with whom I feel relatively comfortable.
Present company included.
Doug: I wouldn't be so sure about that. You were quite candid about the same sex issue. I think it may just relate to the question being asked at the time, or perhaps the way in which it is phrased.
Well, discussing sexual preference doesn't seem like a big deal to me. I had a very good friend who came out to me in college. I remember how scared he was to tell me, fearing rejection. It was so strange because I didn't look at him any differently afterward, but he was so apprehensive to say it.
I've always just figured that it's the way you're wired. Sometimes, you buy things that aren't manufactured quite right and they act up. It's weird to say it, but I think it's the same way with gay people. From a reproductive standpoint, it's, for lack of a better word, a malfunction. You don't pass on your genes if you're not interested in the opposite sex. But in this day and age, we don't need to propagate the species. For all we know, it's nature's way of helping to control the population. There's nothing wrong with them other than this one thing that prevents them from reproducing. (Or this one thing that freaks out some of the straight people of the world, but that's more the straight person's problem.)
As far as I'm concerned, trying to determine sexual preference is a curiosity of biology. I can answer such a question candidly because I feel that it's more scientific than emotional (even though emotion seems to play into the debate so much.) The deeper probing into personal details of life, events that have occurred to you, choices you've made, good or bad, are things I'm not sure I could discuss so easily.
IT'S OKAMI'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Hahahaha - Damn it! I thought that LMizzle had me covered for birthday blogs...
Have you ever been addicted to anything? Not fondness addiction, I mean the real deal. This can apply to substances, people or whatever else.
No ~ I've never been addicted to anything: substances, people or otherwise.
No offense taken, Okami. It's a good observation as there probably was a bit more self-reflection there than I originally thought.
In the past I've fallen into the trap of putting my trust in loved ones even when they've shown they don't deserve it. For a long time I blamed them, but it was really my own fault.
Anway, it means a lot to be included among the people whose company you enjoy, and with whom you feel relatively comfortable. More than you'll ever know, in fact.
**articlesD**
buy xanax bars online buy xanax online cheapest - how to buy xanax online forum
cheap phentermine online buy phentermine k 25 - can you buy phentermine without script
zolpidem 10 mg zolpidem dosage range - what is zolpidem nitrate
zolpidem cost what are zolpidem used for - zolpidem orange juice
ambien zolpidem who makes generic zolpidem - ambien side effects vision
tramadol online overnight cheap tramadol online uk - what is tramadol high like
discount phentermine buy phentermine online without rx - buy phentermine online amazon
buy phentermine phentermine lollipops - buy phentermine in canada online
phentermine pills order phentermine 37.5 tablets - order phentermine 37.5 online no prescription
phentermine pills buy phentermine online legit - buy phentermine online with no rx
order tramadol online tramadol dosage euphoria - tramadol online overnight shipping
buy generic phentermine phentermine qt - phentermine without rx
buy generic phentermine buy phentermine online amazon - phentermine 15mg capsule
phentermine pharmacy buy phentermine prescription online - buy phentermine for free without rx
cheap ambien no prescription price of ambien at costco - generic ambien sleep aid
buy xanax xanax dosage by weight - half life xanax 2mg
buy xanax online forum xanax bars much take - xanax generic cheap
buy tramadol online tramadol online rezept - buy tramadol europe
buy tramadol overnight shipping suboxone tramadol high - tramadol online rx
where to buy ambien online ambien cr ingredients - ambien wellbutrin drug interactions
buy ambien ambien online ordering - ambien overdose icd 9
online ambien ambien knockout drug - ambien side effects yahoo
ambien online without rx ambien 10mg how long does it last - there drug test ambien
buy cheap xanax xanax overdose signs - does generic xanax pill look like
buy xanax Boston xanax withdrawal symptoms timeline - peach xanax high
buy xanax Vermont xanax side effects appetite - xanax effects gaba
where to buy tramadol buy tramadol with cod - order tramadol overnight delivery
ambien for sale online generic ambien 10mg 30 pills reviews - ambien vs xanax
order ambien without prescriptions picture of ambien 10mg - ambien side effects in elderly
ambien medication ambien cr expensive - ambien online pharmacy no prescription
buy ambien online overnight delivery generic ambien cr does not work - ambien side effects driving
buy phentermine buy phentermine 50 mg - phentermine fda
buy ambien online online ambien music stations - ambien high good
buy tramadol online zytram xl tramadol hcl - tramadol 24
buy phentermine online buy phentermine online from australia - phentermine online store
cheap ambien online buy ambien online legally - ambien side effects yahoo
buy phentermine order phentermine online no prescription - is ordering phentermine online safe
dangers of phentermine phentermine online order - phentermine how it works
buy tramadol online no prescription cod buy tramadol online mastercard - tramadol 8 per day
tramadol overnight shipping tramadol 50mg dogs side effects - tramadol in pregnancy
alprazolam without prescription buy xanax online mastercard - buy cheap alprazolam no prescription
buy phentermine no prescription buy phentermine germany - phentermine day 6
buy phentermine how to buy phentermine online no prescription - phentermine lawsuit
buy xanax buy xanax online india - 2mg xanax bars for sale
xanax online Milwaukee 2mg xanax price per pill - xanax dosage 0.5
buy tramadol tramadol online us pharmacy - tramadol without rx
buy tramadol cash on delivery buy tramadol with cod delivery - cheap generic tramadol
buy tramadol medication buy tramadol ship to florida - tramadol hcl 100mg er
buy tramadol for dogs buy tramadol hong kong - tramadol recreational dose bluelight
buy tramadol buy tramadol direct - tramadol 50mg tablets high
buy xanax xanax retard 1 mg bijsluiter - online rx no prescription xanax
xanax online Montana xanax dosage vs ativan dosage - what is xanax 1mg
buy xanax online Nevada xanax is what drug classification - xanax pills strength
generic xanax San Jose xanax klonopin drug class - xanax for social anxiety blushing
buy tramadol for dogs cheap tramadol without prescriptions - buy tramadol no prescription uk
buy tramadol india tramadol tablets - buy tramadol 50 mg online
ambien online ambien reset sleep cycle - ambien cr sales
buy percocet online percocet 5 325 webmd - percocet dosage 5
buy generic tramadol tramadol 50mg biogaran - buy tramadol online forum
buy ambien online ambien with pregnancy - the generic name for the drug ambien is
order percocet percocet dosage options - percocet addiction blogs
buying ambien online can you buy ambien at walmart - ambien cr stories
where to buy tramadol online tramadol purchase fedex - tramadol for dogs bluelight
discount ambien side effects for ambien generic - compare ambien cr prices
how to buy percocet percocet addiction dangers - recovering percocet addiction
ambien cheap ambience mall gurgaon metro station nearest - ambien generic 74
ambien for sale no prescription ambien cr 12.5 mg tablet - ambien 10 mg cr
purchase percocet percocet erowid - percocet dosage in pregnancy
buy tramadol online without a prescription tramadol withdrawal no sleep - order tramadol next day delivery
ambien cost difference between ambien 10 mg ambien cr - ambien side effects mood
buy tramadol 50mg tramadol online illegal - buy ultram online with no prescription
generic ambien online generic ambien side effects - order ambien online legal
buy tramadol overnight shipping tramadol no prescription usa - buy tramadol online us
ambien without prescriptions side effects long term ambien use - ambien cr contraindications
buy tramadol online without a prescription tramadol online ireland - tramadol online overnight cod
buy tramadol overnight delivery ultram online buy - order tramadol in florida
generic ambien online ambien sleep eating amnesia - sleep driving on ambien
buy tramadol overnight delivery buy tramadol no prescription online - tramadol addiction more drug_side_effects
buy tramadol 50mg buy tramadol online tennessee - buy tramadol 50mg uk
buy percocet percocet time release - percocet dosage for adults
soma online generic soma markings - soma medication benzo
zolpidem 10 mg ambien weed high - zolpidem side effects anxiety
tramadol 50mg tramadol 50mg for dogs and humans - tramadol online florida
soma online pharmacy cheap watson soma - soma drug user reviews
buy tramadol online generic brand tramadol - tramadol 50 mg dog dosage
ambien ambien side effects sleep eating - ambien side effects long term use
generic zolpidem ambien sleeping pills for sale - costco price ambien cr
buy tramadol with paypal buy tramadol and soma - que es tramadol 50mg
tramadol 100mg tramadol medication purchase - tramadol dosage amounts
buy soma online soma generic - generic soma with codeine
buy cheap tramadol buy tramadol online us pharmacy - tramadol hcl compared to vicodin
generic ambien buy ambien and alcohol death - how much ambien cost
buy tramadol online good online pharmacy tramadol - tramadol 50 mg vs percocet 5mg
buy tramadol online buy tramadol 180 - can you buy tramadol dominican republic
tramadol no prescription buy tramadol 6914 - tramadol online overnight
soma 350 mg soma muscle relaxer and ibuprofen - soma 350 mg narcotic
tramadol online tramadol 37.5 high - tramadol online for cheap
purchase tramadol tramadol hcl 50mg dosage - tramadol 50 mg abuse
order tramadol online cod buy tramadol online overnight cod - tramadol online overnight mastercard
buy tramadol online reviews buy tramadol online with visa - tramadol 50 mg for back pain
buy tramadol 100mg ultram online c.o.d - safe buy tramadol online
buy soma online buy soma online cod - soma zero offset
order ambien online ambien cr nightmares - ambien sleep wiki
buy tramadol online with mastercard tramadol legal to order online - order tramadol online tennessee
tramadol 100mg buy tramadol online tennessee - tramadol reactions
buy soma soma intimates models - soma muscle relaxer drugs
tramadol 50mg buy tramadol online uk - tramadol online order
buy tramadol online buy tramadol store - tramadol jittery
buy soma online buy soma online ship florida - soma muscle relaxer drug interactions
tramadol online buy tramadol echeck - tramadol an 627 online
buy soma online buy soma pills online - soma drug fun
buy tramadol online tramadol headache - tramadol no prescription
buy soma online buy soma now - buy watson brand soma online
tramadol 100mg tramadol online bluelight - ordering tramadol online legal
buy tramadol medication buy tramadol injection - venta tramadol online
soma muscle relaxant buy soma louisiana - soma dosage
soma drug legal buy soma online - discount fabrics soma sf
buy tramadol online buy tramadol cheap no prescription - buy tramadol online overnight fedex
buy tramadol india tramadol hcl nursing responsibilities - buy tramadol dogs uk
soma cost buy soma no prescription online - soma vicodin
buy somas online buy real soma online - soma 350 mg strong
generic soma will soma show up urine drug test - buy soma tickets
buy tramadol no rx tramadol 377 high - buy cheap tramadol mastercard
buy soma do soma pills get you high - soma devlet hastanesi online randevu alma
buy tramadol cash on delivery tramadol hcl dosage adults - purchase tramadol 50mg
buy viagra with paypal buy viagra bangalore - viagra online men
order viagra online without script viagra buy online canada - buy viagra online thailand
cheap soma soma cost street - soma drug directions
buy soma online buy soma online cash delivery - generic soma names
order viagra generic viagra india safe - cheap viagra quick delivery
carisoprodol soma soma games - soma bras good
tramadol 50mg buy tramadol echeck - buying tramadol online reviews
order soma online buy soma cube - where to buy soma intimates
Post a Comment
<< Home