Why on Earth do I have a Blog?
Even as I am typing this, I can't believe that I am typing this.Never in my life did I figure myself for the type of person who would eventually generate a blog of my own for the rest of the connected world to view at its leisure. Why on Earth would my opinions, rantings and general observations of existance be of any real interest or note-worthy readings to other people? Perhaps it is apt that my blog current reads "When Apathy Takes Over". In a sense, the only reason why I would even be remotely interested in having a site of my own is simply because I have no where else to put my fragmented notions. I have run out of journals, and dragging them around in public is becoming a greater liability. So instead, I can sit here in relative obscurity and join the masses with half-witted viewpoints and bizarre ideas.
So feel free to wade into the abyss of blog...
So feel free to wade into the abyss of blog...
2 Comments:
Awwwwww yeah!
Sounds like as good a reason as any
Post a Comment
<< Home